2. ask questions.
4. blow kisses.
5. talk about the weather.
6. talk about the news.
7. give a compliment.
8. make an observation.
9. trip them.
10. hug them
11. kiss them
12. hold hands with them.
13. I’m not being serious here.
1. When I was little I wanted to be a surgeon, but then I grew up and found out I wasn’t smart enough.
2. When my dad got sick I promised him I’d climb the tallest mountain in all fifty states for him.
3. I am absolutely addicted to apples and strawberry bubblegum.
4. I am positive I’m following in my sister’s footsteps in every way possible.
5. I can recognize, name, and sing along to the most obscure Italian arias.
6. My oldest friend is like my second sister & I love her as such.
7. I’ve always had an eerie feeling that I was going to die young.
8. I don’t know how to be angry. My version of being angry consists of me driving recklessly on purpose.
9. I feel most alive when it is summer and I am hopped up on caffeine and doing something semi-illegal or reckless, I’ve eaten little and I feel small and like the world could swallow me up whole.
10. The taste of mint makes me want to throw up.
11. I can quote the Harry Potter novels word for word, and I am in no way shape or form ashamed of it.
12. I have allowed things and people to define me but I really want to define myself.
13. I like being single.
14. I’m creeped out by rocking chairs.
1. I’m naturally a blonde.
2. I’ve gone to school with the same 100 people since we were ten years old.
3. I live in a house that is too big and too quiet.
4. I love my hometown.
5. I really love to sing. I want to be an opera singer.
6. I think I’m headed for Vermont next year.
7. I run a lot.
8. I am 5 foot 5 and I weigh 114 pounds.
9. I love my sister the most.
10. I hate nicknames, but I have a bunch of them.
11. I’ve come dangerously close to loving the people I work with.
12. I’ve been a vegetarian my whole life. I try to go vegan every couple months but I’ve yet to make it work.
13. I’m an adrenaline junky.
14. I’m still kind of afraid of the dark.
15. I’m painfully shy when I’m meeting new people.
And it is the most god-awful feeling I have ever experienced.
Does a normal human feel relieved not to have secrets?